Specially designed for the safe, long-term storage of fertilizer, grain, or seed, Magnum-F™ smoothwall bins are professionally designed hopper bottom bins.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior epoxy coating with slip additives promote material flow and superior clean-out
- Holds up to 223 tons
- 40 or 55-degree cone slope and 19" opening to help eliminate grain hang-up
- State-of-the-art finish processes on all bins, inside and out, providing superior protection from weather and corrosion
- A full range of accessories comes standard including sight glasses, inspection hatch, stainless steel rack & pinion slide gate, poke hole
- TOP ROOF INSPECTION HATCH
- PAIL SPOUTS
- CUSTOM DECALS AND COLORS
- SAFETY CAGES
- AUGER BOOTS
- CUSTOM CONE SLOPES
- STEEL FOUNDATION SKIDS (6,070 BUSHELS MAXIMUM)
- EASYCHECK™ TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE CABLES
- ROCKET AERATION
- LEG EXTENSIONS
- WALL LADDERS
- LEVALERT™ INDICATOR
Westeel's Magnum-G™ Smoothwall Bins are simply the best value around.
Designed for optimal strength and to provide trouble free clean-out and superior corrosion protection, these versatile bins are perfect for grain, seed and feed.
To help protect your crops, the Magnum-G's steep 40-degree or 55-degree cone slope and 19" opening help eliminate the potential for grain hang-up, reducing the likelihood of fungus growth and insect infestation.
- STATE OF THE ART PAINT FINISH ON EXTERIOR
- AERATION IS AN OPTION
- A FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES COMES STANDARD
- HOLDS UP TO 6,070 BUSHELS