Hopper Bottom Grain bins
MFS Feed Bins are designed to meet the tough demands of your farm!!!
Engineered to stand up to daily use & tough conditions.
- 40˚ roof pitch for better feed fill and greater capacity
- G-115 galvanization for up to 27% longer life than competitors who settle for G-90
- Specially engineered design features for increased safety, strength and outstanding protection against moisture and environmental threats.
- Heavy-duty one-piece 14 gauge 16″ (40.64 cm) outlet collar provides strength and reliability on the working portion of the bin.
- Access lid with 200º opening range lays flat to provide greater access and reduce potential damage during fill. Ground-controlled lid (inset) can be opened and closed from the base of the bin for extra convenience and safety.
- Rolled and crimped connections on the roof-to-sidewall and sidewall-to-hopper matches the sidewall corrugation for extra strength and improved protection of bin contents.
- Plenty of ground clearance provides adequate work area with less chance of injury.
- Extended sidewall drip edge directs moisture away from the outlet end of the hopper.
- Heavy-duty ladder with top handrail provides extra safety and easier access.