Westfield Storm Seed Treater
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF SEED TREATMENT USING THE STORM SEED TREATER.
Take control of seed treatment. Revolutionary in design, the STORM seed treater and integrated auger unit allow you to finally treat your seed with absolute accuracy. Electronic controls provide a simple interface with touch screen input and pre-programmed Bayer CropScience recipes. The metering conveyor accurately measures seed flow and automatically adjusts the peristaltic pumps to match treatment flow for optimal coverage. This reduces waste and ensures consistent coating from the first seed to the last. The STORM is suitable for a wide variety of seed types including wheat, barley, oats, peas and lentils.
See your local Westfield dealer for more information.
• Electronic controls automatically adjust the unit based on differences in entered seed density and type
• Ensures just-in-time treating while providing a safe, clean, efficient and consistent application every time
• The enclosed process allows for easy site clean up while the six access ports allow for easy STORM and auger clean out
• The STORM unit is integrated with a specifically designed Westfield TFX2 100-41 for unmatched performance and features a self-propelled heavy-duty mover kit for improved mobility in the yard
• Electronic control system (120 VAC)
• Up to 30 bushels per minute
• 32.5hp Kohler motor with electric clutch
• Two maintenance-free peristaltic metering pumps
• +/- 3% accuracy on metering of seed weight
• 3/8” ID hose with no drip quick connect couplings
• Approximate dimensions of the STORM unit:
Length - 66", Width - 22", Height - 31", Weight - 200kg